Delve and Office Graph are appearing in Office 365 tenancies around the globe. These truly innovative technologies combine search, big data, and enterprise social networking to change the story about how users find and discover information and each other. And, in 2015, the power of Delve and Office Graph will extend into hybrid, on-premises environments as well!
IT Unity is stepping up to help the SharePoint & Office 365 communities succeed with Delve & Office Graph. We’re providing a series of FREE WEBINARS designed to give you everything you need to understand, plan for, implement, and develop for two of the most potentially revolutionary services Microsoft has released:
- Delve and Office Graph Overview by Cem Aykan, Senior Product Manager for Delve & Office Graph, Microsoft
December 2, 2014 – 11am EST, 8am PST, 5pm CET
- Delve and Office Graph in Practice by Agnes Molnar, CEO and Managing Consultant, Search Explained
December 3, 2014 – 11am EST, 8am PST, 5pm CET
- Developing with Delve and Office Graph by Wictor Wilén, Director and Solutions Architect, Connecta AB
December 4, 2014 – 11am EST, 8am PST, 5pm CET
- Delve in the Real World – Making the Future of the Social Enterprise a Reality by Christian Buckley, Managing Director, Americas, GTConsult
December 4, 2014 – 1pm EST, 10am PST, 9pm CET
- Expert Panel – Delve and Office Graph – Your Questions, Answered by Agnes Molnar, Christian Buckley, Dan Holme, Wictor Wilén, Albert-Jan Schot, Waldek Mastykarz, Mikael Svenson, Joel Oleson and more!
Agnes Molnar, Christian Buckley, Dan Holme, Wictor Wilén, Albert-Jan Schot, Waldek Mastykarz, Mikael Svenson, Joel Oleson and more – See more at: http://www.itunity.com/article/delve-office-graph-webinars-715#sthash.hiJlRXKY.dpufSenior Product Manager for Delve & Office GraphSenior Product Manager for Delve & Office Graph
If you want to begin exploring Delve, check out IT Unity’s Delve and Office Graph hub. You’ll find in-depth articles we’ve curated from thought and technical leaders around the globe.
And if you’re just experiencing Delve now, what are your impressions? We’re gathering input from the community and would love to include your thoughts. Please take our First Impressions of Office Delve survey.
We look forward to seeing you at the webinars, and hearing your thoughts about Delve!