Join us to learn the strategies and develop the skill sets necessary to make your organisation’s content easily searchable, findable and deliverable, to get the most out of existing search applications, and to prepare for new search projects and investment. The main themes in 2014 will be
- Ensuring that search investment is matched to business requirements
- The relationship between enterprise search and big data
- Increasing adoption of open-source search applications
- SharePoint 2013 search implementation
- Enhancing website search performance
- Identifying and meeting user requirements
- Improving search performance
- Using search to support collaborative working
Please note that presentations based around a case study will be given preference in developing the conference programme.
Submission deadline is 22 November, 2013.
Hope to see you in London on 29-30 April, 2014!
(The week before the European SharePoint Conference in Barcelona.)