I am happy and super excited to announce Search Explained Roadshow 2017! The first stop is Amsterdam, Netherlands with a 2-day workshop SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search in Practice.
Search and findability have evolved over the past several years into a new form. Search is no longer simply about “Search”. While Information Overload is the new reality of our lives, findability of relevant content gets more and more critical. The “old school” Search Center experience is outdated – we need something different, something better, something that is more efficient, more user friendly and more helpful.
In this two-day workshop, I will introduce proven steps and best practices, as well as common mistakes to avoid, demonstrated by live demos and exercises. The training provides you the guidance and action plan to take if you want to succeed with Search in your organization.
You will learn about:
- Search processes (Crawling, Indexing, Content Processing, Query Processing, Analytics)
- User experience:
- Elements of the default UI (result types, display templates, refiners, )
- Building powerful queries (Query Language, Query Rules)
- Building custom UI components & dashboards (Display Templates, no-code solutions)
- Microsoft Graph and Delve
- Search options: on-premises, online and hybrid
- Search schema (metadata inventory and analysis, Crawled Properties, Managed Properties)
- Security and Privacy in Search, Delve and others
- Search Quality Management
Join me this two-day workshop, get your questions answered and take away a detailed action plan which you can use in your organization immediately.Register Here
Zoeken & Vinden 2017
March 9, 2017 | Amsterdam , Netherlands
Search & Find 2017 is a one-day conference organized by VOGIN (the former Dutch Online User Group, which now promotes a.o. the professionalization of information services within organizations) and IP (Informatie Professional – the Dutch language magazine in the field).Learn More Here
Click here to view past events and download resources