- Go to the ‘Metadata Properties’ list, open the IsDocument property, and set it’s ‘Allow this property to be used in scopes’ property.
- Save the changes.
- Go to the ‘Scopes’ page and click ‘New Scope’.
- Set the title of the new scope to ‘Documents’.
- After saving and creating the new scope, add a rule with the following settings:
- Sope Rule Type: Property Query
- Property query: IsDocument = 1.
- Behavior: Include.
- Go back to the Search Administration page, and start an update for the scopes manually (‘Start update now’), or wait for the next scheduled update.
Leave a Reply