- Check FAST Query SSA server URLs, port numbers and protocols.
- FAST Query SSA should be set as default for your webapp.
- Check %FASTSearch%varlogsyslog for logs, especially qrproxy.log if exists.
- Try a local query on the FAST Search Server 2010 Query node (http://localhost:13280)
- The command nctrl status checks if all required processes are running.
New-FASTSearchSecurityClaimsUserStore : Unable to create new Claims content: Could not connect to net.tcp://localhost:13278/ConfigManager. The connection attempt lasted for a time span of 00:00:02.0252610. TCP error code 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:13278.
Log Name: FAST Search Source: FAST Search QRServer Date: 12/8/2009 11:37:11 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: SP2010.demo2010.local Description: Admin error occurred during loading of keyword data. The keyword cache may be stale. Exception Message:Failed to communicate with the WCF service.