Workshop & Session Resources:
- Microsoft Search intro & summary at Microsoft Ignite 2018 (by Agnes Molnar, Sep 2018)
- Office 365 Search Announcements at SharePoint Conference North America (by Agnes Molnar, May 2018)
- Microsoft Search video (from Microsoft Ignite 2018)
- Office 365 Search Roadmap
- Agnes Molnar search books
Agnes Molnar’s Workshops and Sessions:
Why you need to invest into Search and how to start this journey? [workshop]
Tue Oct 2, 2018 1:00 pm
Many organizations don’t know what to expect from search, therefore don’t invest into it at all. Many want to have “quick wins” instead of committing to a long-term strategy: they want to implement changes or enhancements that require minimal effort to drive business value in the short term.
On the other hand, Search has to be the part of the company’s business strategy and roadmap, to maximize its long-term business value and benefits.
Personalized Search and collaboration in Office 365
Wed Oct 3, 2018 10:30 am
In today’s demanding business climate, it is common for people to get overwhelmed by the ever-growing volume of data and information.
In Office 365, Office Graph, Machine Learning (ML) techniques provide new-wave intelligent insights. Microsoft is modernizing the search experience, making it more personal, more intelligent and more consistent across entry points – and putting everyone into confusion.