My next 2-day workshop “SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search in Practice”, taking place in Seattle, WA, in just a few weeks, Nov 9-10, 2017.
In this two-day workshop, I will introduce proven steps and best practices of managing, customizing, troubleshooting, and maintaining SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search, as well as common mistakes to avoid, demonstrated by live demos and exercises.
The training provides you the guidance and action plan to take if you want to succeed with Search in your organization.
- 2-day interactive workshop & hands-on labs;
- printed workshop notebook;
- hands-on access to the workshop demos and exercises;
- pre-workshop survey and call with me to make sure your questions are all targeted;
- unlimited interaction with me and other attendees;
- free wifi;
- food, coffee, tea and refreshers both days.
It’s your last chance to register! Sign up NOW to save your seat!
Moreover, if you use the code LAST-MINUTE-SEATTLE, you get 20% off!
I hope to see you in Seattle, WA soon!
Learn more about our previous workshops here.