Our Mastering Microsoft Search course in May was a huge success. We had 20 attendees from 15 companies in 10 countries all around the world (across 19 time zones).
Do you want to know how we managed to work with them for a week? Here are a few interesting facts:
- Every day, we uploaded 45-60 min videos to watch on-demand.
- In total, we uploaded more than 100 pages written materials to learn from.
- Every day, we had 2×1 hour live Q&A call, to provide at least one option to join everyone, in every time zone.
- Every day, we provided 12 hours support and Q&A on Microsoft Teams.
- We provided links to thousands of pages external content to expand your knowledge beyond the course.
Do you want to know what the attendees thought? Here are just a few lines from the post-workshop testimonials:
- “Good information, great to hear from how you use it, as well as how other attendees do things. Good examples”
- “Well put together, strong teaching approach, live Q&A was cool.”
- “For being a full online course, the video and the team chat is a great format. I also enjoyed the live meetings daily to chat about what we’ve learned.”
- “The “learn as you have the time” aspect of this training was unique, in a very good way.”
- “You are a very personable person, and you are easy to listen to. Keep up the great work”
- “I liked most the use of videos regarding to “how to do sth” and the possibility to ask questions and communicate with chat.”
- “The format was great! I appreciated the opportunity to chat and talk about issues facing my own organization, and hear about what others are doing as well.”
- “Thank you. This was great and I hope to be able to implement what we have been discussing.”
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the same!
Learn Microsoft Search from the comfort of your home.
Work from home, learn from home!
Only 20 participants – be one of them!
Mastering Microsoft Search June 22-26, 2020.
The online course is five days, Mon-Fri.
During the course, every day you get a new lesson. Each lesson contains:
- Live discussions (chat / call);
- Written “white paper”- like information and instructions;
- 45-60 min video;
- Templates, checklists, and more.
The course is interactive – you’ll be added to a dedicated team in Microsoft Teams where you can ask your questions, talk to other attendees, access all the resources – for 3 months after the course!
The group is limited to maximum 20 attendees, so that we can be sure everyone’s challenges and questions will be answered.
The daily lessons are added to the Microsoft Teams library every morning at 8am CET.
At the end of the course, you get a digital certificate.