These Training Terms and Conditions (Terms) apply to training to be supplied by Search Explained Training Ltd (SE, we, us, and our) to the entity procuring the training and/or workshop for its personnel or other nominated participants (you).
Payment and confirmation of training
All training fees set out in the Registration Form must be paid in full to secure the training on the agreed date. Each training is limited to a minimum 6, maximum 20 individual attendees.
Cancellations and changes
If you need to cancel the course or would like to change the date of the course (a change), you must advise us in writing via e-mail as early as possible. The following policy applies to any change.
- If you make a change less than 20 business days, but more than 10 business days, before the training date, you must pay a change fee of 50% of the training fees (so, if the course is cancelled, we will only refund you 50% of the training fees).
- If you make a change within (and including) 10 business days of the training date, you must pay a change fee of 80% of the training fees (so, if the course is cancelled, we will only refund you 20% of the training fees).
- If SE makes a change due to a reason beyond our control you can decide:
- you wish full (100%) refund, or
- participate in the next training
Right to use training material
All intellectual property rights in any training material provided by us are and remain owned by us. You and the attendees may only use the training material to assist in the use of Microsoft Search product, and for no other purpose. In this clause, training material includes any training manual or exercise, or any note made by an attendee during the training session.
Our liability under or in connection with the Terms or relating to the training must not exceed the fees paid for the training session to which the liability relates. Without limiting the previous sentence, we exclude all liability for indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage, or for loss of profit, savings, business, revenue, and/or goodwill, arising under or in connection with the Terms or relating to the training.
The Terms set out the entire agreement between us relating to training. No customer terms will apply.