SHAREPOINT 2016 AND OFFICE 365 SEARCH IN PRACTICE: Premium Workshop
Seattle, WA – November 9-10, 2017
In this two-day workshop, Agnes will introduce proven steps and best practices of managing, customizing, troubleshooting, and maintaining SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search, using and controlling Microsoft Graph and Delve, as well as common mistakes to avoid, demonstrated by live demos and exercises.
The training provides you the guidance and action plan to take if you want to succeed with Search in your organization.
- 2-day interactive workshop & hands-on labs;
- printed workshop notebook;
- hands-on access to the workshop demos and exercises;
- pre-workshop survey and call with Agnes to make sure your questions are all targeted;
- unlimited interaction with Agnes and other attendees;
- free wifi;
- food, coffee, tea and refreshers both days.
“I really enjoyed the interactive way the workshop was set up.”Workshop attendee, New York, NY, 2017
“I enjoyed the pleasant and open minded/analytical attitude of Agnes. I’ve got very valuable insights in the search process, and how to facilitate search experience in our organization.”Workshop attendee, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2017
“Thank you very much for the workshop in Orlando at 360Live. There is some tremendous value that comes from that, and I am looking forward to putting some of this into play.”Workshop attendee, Orlando, FL, 2016
- complimentary 2x1 hour online follow-up consultation
- complimentary access to Agnes Molnar’s books
- complimentary access to Search Explained Academy’s online class “Jumpstarting Search in SharePoint and Office 365” (available from September, 2017)
The number of attendees is limited – don’t miss this opportunity!
Register NOW to save your seat!
The next stop of Search Explained Roadshow 2017 is New York City, NY with the workshop: SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search in Practice. Date: May 15-16, 2017 Venue: Avanade Innovation Center, 155 Avenue of the Americas, 6th floor, New York, NY In this two-day...
The most common question I get about my upcoming workshop, SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search in Practice, is why I've decided to choose a two-day format. I know it could be one day. Also, it could be three days, or even up to five. I do have ten years of...
I am happy and super excited to announce Search Explained Roadshow 2017! The first stop is Amsterdam, Netherlands with a 2-day workshop SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search in Practice. Search and findability have evolved over the past several years into a new form....