As you likely know, a bit more than a year ago I started my journey of being an independent consultant. I had some ups and downs, great experiences and nice challenges to solve – exactly what I expected and was looking for when decided to go solo.
But now, it’s time to move forward. During this year, I’ve got several job offers, and sometimes it was really hard to resist. I wanted to build up something that is mine. That is me.
As a next step in my journey, I decided to go to the next level – therefore I founded a new company, Search Explained. My primary goal is to raise the awareness of Enterprise Search and help people and companies to understand it and get its benefits.
What my new company does? Several things:
- Micro-consultancy – you might have some Search challenges you want to discuss with an expert. You need direction while planning the optimal Search solution to your business. Or you want to validate if you’re driving your company to the right direction. No problem! You can buy even two or four hours of my time to discuss your challenges or questions. You get my time with no further obligations!
- Workshops – special and customized trainings, workshops and masterclasses on Information Architecture and Enterprise Search, on SharePoint and Office 365. Please see more details here.
- Events – I am a regular speaker at conferences and workshops around the world. Please check the list of the upcoming events here.
- Consultancy services – We can also help with planning and implementing your Search solution from the very first requirements gathering steps, through planning and the full implementation. I can also help to create your Search Strategy and Governance Plans.
Tools and methodologies we use at Search Explained:
- On-site and online trainings and meetings (geographical boundaries and time difference are no problem!)
- Collaboration via Yammer, OneDrive and Office 365
- Regular check-ins, agile process
In addition, we have a public Yammer network, with more than 70 members as of today, from around the world. Please feel free to join if you want to be a member of this fast growing and very active group – you can find more details and the full description of this group here.
You might have any questions or want to know more details? Don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]!
Don’t forget: The Search has just begun!