Do you struggle to find important corporate information on your intranet? No more hassle with a worldwide recognized SharePoint Consultant!
If you experience that your employees give up searching for documents because they are spread over different databases and nobody knows where to find what…
If your customer service affected by delays because staff can’t find essential information such as contracts and price lists…
Don’t give up on enterprise search, get expert advice.
Don’t miss the opportunity to optimize your corporate content and increase your efficiency.
Bring on our world-renowned SharePoint Consultant, enterprise search expert Agnes Molnar who not only understands your enterprise search challenges but has the knowledge and experience to create successful and meaningful search experiences for your organization.
Request a quotefor our consulting services today and start having a better SharePoint Search instantly!
OUR SHAREPOINT CONSULTING SERVICES CONSIST OF:
- one-to-one online calls,
- e-mail sessions,
- Office 365 and/or SharePoint training on-demand,
- worksheets and
- other resources (depending on your specific background and needs)
to help you improve your enterprise search and content strategy.
During the program, you will benefit from my knowledge and real-world experience gained advising corporate clients for more than fifteen years.
- I suggest, provide advice, ask questions, and always try to be thought-provoking.
- I help you to make the best decisions for your organization.
- I help you to be successful in your role.
- I help to empower you to make the most of enterprise search to suit the needs of management, executives, and clients.
YOUR Search Success is our MISSION.
You don’t have to budget and commit to a 100+ hours consultancy agreement.
If you need my time for one hour only – you can book it!
If you need my advice once a month – there you go!
If you want to make a call with me more often – of course!
How Do You Get Better Results with our SharePoint Consulting Services?
If you hire me to be your coach, I guarantee the following:
- You will get a thorough understanding of the general SharePoint Search principles and best practices, and benefit from my expertise working with clients who have successfully implemented their Search Success plans.
- You will get a deeper understanding of the Four Dimension of Search Success in your organization.
- You will have better clarity on your goals and measurable plans, including well-defined milestones on your way to success.
- You will get closer to success every day, working on your customized action plan we define together, and revise often.
During our engagement, you have high priority in my inbox and I guarantee to answer your questions in less than 24 hours, no matter what.
“YOUR Search Success” is a mentoring program for Search Managers and Administrators who are responsible for the success of Search in their organizations.
WHO WILL BE YOUR SHAREPOINT EXPERT MENTOR?
Agnes Molnar is an internationally-recognized expert in the fields of enterprise search, information architecture, and Microsoft technologies. The author of many acclaimed books, Agnes regularly speaks at technical conferences throughout Europe, Asia, and North America, and has been recognized as both a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional since 2008, and one of the Top 25 Influencers for Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 technologies since 2012.
While receiving her Master of Science degree (MSc) from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Agnes developed a passion for helping people understand the power and possibility of search and discovery technologies, and how these innovations could impact their lives, their businesses, and their communities.
This passion has guided her career, during which she has consulted many of the world’s largest companies, government agencies, and NGO’s in over 30 countries. In addition to leading the design and deployment of cutting-edge search applications for these clients, Agnes also developed comprehensive training programs focused on knowledge management best practices, user adoption, and success measurement. This pioneering curricula – continually refined to embrace the latest research and approaches, with dedicated tracks for both technical and non-technical teams -proved highly-successful. This inspired Agnes to found Search Explained, which since 2013 has been offering its technical expertise and people-friendly training curricula to help clients around the world ensure the success of their knowledge management and search initiatives.