I am an experienced information architecture and search expert, CEO and managing consultant of Search Explained. I have worked for various companies throughout the world, architecting dozens of enterprise search and findability implementations for both commercial and government organizations.
I am a regular speaker at technical and business conferences and workshops around the globe. I know that the success of an event is reliant on the quality of its speakers. My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best choices possible.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for considering me. I am honored.
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- Engaged interaction prior to your event, so we can better understand how my involvement will best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up debriefing after the event with someone on my team, to ensure expectations we met. (I also encourage critical feedback on my performance.)
I have been speaking publicly for almost ten years, in more than 30 countries around the globe. I have spent most of my career in the enterprise search industry, most recently as the founder and CEO of Search Explained.
I now devote my time to writing, consulting and speaking.
Since 2008, I have been annually awarded the Microsoft “Most Valuable Professional” (MVP) award every year, for actively sharing my expertise and insight.
I live outside of Budapest, Hungary, with my husband and three children. In my free time, I enjoy reading and photography.
My Most Recent Topics
I speak on topics related to enterprise search, information architecture, and knowledge management. When contacted I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version:
- Business Challenges in Enterprise Search
- Ten Steps to be Successful with Enterprise Search
- Scopig a Global Enterprise Search Implementation
What Others Are Saying
You can find post event testimonials from sponsors and attendees HERE.
My Upcoming Engagements
Please find a full list of the upcoming events and personal appearances HERE.
Please note: These dates are subject to change without notice. Please check the event web site before making plans to attend.
My Previous Engagements
I have spoken at numerous international events. You can find a list of my most recent appearances HERE.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. To check my availability to speak at your event, simply click on the orange button below and someone on my team will get back with you right away.