The next stop of Search Explained Roadshow 2017 is New York City, NY with the workshop: SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search in Practice.
Date: May 15-16, 2017
Venue: Avanade Innovation Center, 155 Avenue of the Americas, 6th floor, New York, NY
In this two-day workshop, I will introduce proven steps and best practices of managing, customizing, troubleshooting, and maintaining SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search, as well as common mistakes to avoid, demonstrated by live demos and exercises.
The training provides you the guidance and action plan to take if you want to succeed with Search in your organization.
- 2-day interactive workshop & hands-on labs;
- printed workshop notebook;
- hands-on access to the workshop demos and exercises;
- pre-workshop survey and call with Agnes to make sure your questions are all targeted;
- unlimited interaction with Agnes and other attendees;
- free wifi;
- food, coffee, tea and refreshers both days.